Do you own an Android smartphone or tablet powered by MediaTek chipset? If yes, are you looking for an easy way to flash stock firmware on your device? If yes is your answer again, then you are on the right page. Download SP Flash Tool v5.1628 for Linux from here, install it on your computer and flash stock firmware on your MediaTek based Android device successfully.
SP Flash Tool v5.1628 is a small Linux utility application which you can use to flash stock firmware or custom firmware on your Android device using MediaTek chipset. You can also flash custom recovery files (CWM or TWRP recovery) using SP Flash tool.
Here you can download a working version of SP Flash Tool for Linux, i.e., SP Flash Tool v5.1628.
Download SP Flash Tool v5.1628:
SP Flash Tool v5.1628 App Information:
- File Name: SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1628_Linux.zip
- File Size: 60 MB
- Compatible With: Linux Based Computers
Points To Remember:
1) SP Flash tool is created and distributed by MediaTek, Inc. So all credits must go to them.
2) You can use this tool to flash stock firmware (scatter file format) on your Android device.
3) You can use SP Flash Tool v5.1628 on computers using the following version of the Linux operating system: Ubuntu, LinuxMint and Debian (32 bit and 64 bit).
4) If this version of SP Flash tool doesn’t work on your Linux computer, download and use other versions of this tool.