Do you own an Android smartphone or tablet powered by MediaTek chipset? If yes, are you looking for an easy way to flash stock firmware on your device? If yes is your answer again, then you are on the right page. Download SP Flash Tool v5.1604 from here, install it on your Windows computer and flash stock firmware on your MediaTek based Android device successfully.
SP Flash Tool v5.1604 is a small Windows utility application which you can use to flash stock firmware or custom firmware on your Android device using MediaTek chipset. You can also flash custom recovery files (CWM or TWRP recovery) using SP Flash tool.
Here you can download a working version of SP Flash Tool for Windows, i.e., SP Flash Tool v5.1604.
Download SP Flash Tool v5.1604:
SP Flash Tool v5.1604 App Information:
- File Name: SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1604.zip
- File Size: 42.89 MB
- Compatible With: Windows Based Computers
Points To Remember:
1) SP Flash tool is created and distributed by MediaTek, Inc. So all credits must go to them.
2) You can use this tool to flash stock firmware (scatter file format) on your Android device.
3) You can use SP Flash Tool v5.1604 on computers using the following version of the Windows operating system: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit).
4) Make sure that you download and install Android CDC driver on your Windows computer before installing this tool.
5) If Android CDC driver doesn’t work, download and install Android VCOM driver which helps to connect all MediaTek based Android devices to Windows computer.
6) If this version of SP Flash tool doesn’t work on your Windows computer, download and use other versions of this tool.
7) Check out our guide on how to use SP Flash tool to flash the Stock Firmware in any Mediatek device.